- Indicate the analytical tests used in combination with all appropriate parameters: e.g., suggest and deviation that is standardSD): 44% (±3); median and interpercentile range: 7 years (4.5 to 9.5 years).
- Use mean and deviation that is standard report typically distributed information.
- Utilize median and range that is interpercentile report skewed information.
- For figures, use two significant digits unless more accuracy is essential (2.08, maybe maybe not 2.07856444).
- Avoid using percentages for really samples that are small, «one away from two» really should not be changed by 50%.
Nonetheless, understand that many journals provide the chance for incorporating materials that are supporting so make use of them easily for information of additional value. This way, try not to make an effort to «hide» information into the hope of saving it for a subsequent paper. Sigue leyendo